1. “Use” or “Using” means to browse, access, view, copy, availing services or any other benefit from using the website.
2. “User”, “You”, “Your” means any person, registered user, viewer or registered customer who browses, accesses, views or uses our website.
3. “Customer” means user who has or is willing to obtain the services of our website.
4. “Registered User” or “Registered Customer” shall mean and include the Users or Customers or visitors who have an investment account with DreamLadder, to avail the services or any part thereof, as provided on the website.
5. “Services” means all the services as provided in “Terms & Conditions” from time to time.
6. “Website” means and includes www.dreamladdercapital.com, DreamLadder mobile application accessed through or downloaded from the app store i.e. Android or IOS, which might be used or accessed at any other platform where the website can be accessed from on mobile phones and such other devices, like, mobile application (whether or not on android or IOS) or any other platform as provided by DreamLadder.
7. “DreamLadder” or “us” or “we” or “our” shall mean and refer to DreamLadder Capital Private Ltd and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors.
What personal information we collect:
9. “Personal Information” means any information that can be used to identify you personally. Users are required to register with DreamLadder in order to avail the services and have to provide information and data which are classified as ‘Sensitive Personal Information’ under Regulation 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”).
10. Generally, we collect two kinds of information from our registered users and visitors:
a) We collect technical data about your internet protocol address, the unique identifier of your device, your interaction with our website, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, device information such as operating system, operating system version, browser plugins, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
b) The second set of information is provided by the registered users through optional, voluntary submissions such as name, contact detail, gender, email address, DoB, PAN details, bank account details, income, image of your signature etc. in accordance with the KYC norms and other regulatory requirements.
Use of personal information:
11. We use your personal information to analyze how you use our website, perform compliance checks, internal record keeping and to improve our products and services.
12. Your email address is used to send you updates regarding the services. You will be free to unsubscribe your email address at any time, if you do not wish to receive such emails from us.
13. We will not sell, distribute, trade, lease or rent the Personal Information of our users to anyone, for any reason(s). However, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will, in no way, include any personally identifying information of our users.
14. We may use third party vendors or service providers for providing services to you. However, such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them under contract.
15. We may share your Personal Information, without obtaining prior consent, with government agencies mandated under law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or Personal Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
16. Your virtual signature (image of signature on a plain white paper) will be used only for the limited purpose of completing the enrollment process and it will not be used for any transactions other than filling forms for enrollment. This signature provided by the user will not be shared with any third parties.
17. We need physical evidence of your personal details like PAN, cancelled cheque leaf etc. to satisfy regulatory requirements, while your bank details are required to honor your investment instructions.
18. DreamLadder shall not be responsible, in the event, any discrepancy is found, in any of the information provided by the user, such as, mismatch of the information provided, shall lead to the rejection for opening of the account.
19. DreamLadder provides only internet banking facility for transaction on our website through a third party net banking service provider registered with the RBI. We shall not collect your credit card number, CVV number or expiry date, for any transactions on our website.
20. We may also ask for additional personal information from time to time to meet new regulatory requirements or to provide you with other benefits of our services. However, the information that we seek will only be used for the purpose stated.
21. You agree that, all intellectual property including but not limited to copyright, trademark, any personal information, content, photographs, images, experience sharing, feedback, opinions that is voluntarily shared by you with us or uploaded on the website are non-infringing of any rights of third parties in whatsoever manner and you give us unrestricted, perpetual right of use of your such intellectual property for any purpose whatsoever.
22. When you visit our website we use "cookies" or other similar web tools to enhance the user experience. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, DreamLadder cookie information and the pages you request. However, our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
23. Our advertising partners may also transmit cookies to your browser or device, when you click on ads that appear on the website.
Security of your information:
24. We take every effort to ensure that your information is secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We offer the use of a secure server (SSL) which encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
25. However, we also need to make you aware that although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our systems can’t be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and our company takes no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
26. If you think that the security of your investment account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance at email@example.com.
Links to third-party websites:
29. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of DreamLadder.
31. DreamLadder Capital Private Ltd is bound by the Information Technology Act, 2000, and complies with all its provisions. In accordance with the Section 43A of Information Technology Act, 2000, we are obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard your data.
33. In accordance with Regulation 4 of the SPDI Rules, DreamLadder is obliged to provide every registered user of the website with a readable copy of the information that it keeps about you. If the user would like to have a copy of the same, user can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As an added security measure, we may require additional proof of identity prior to such disclosure.